Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tina Fey Gives Birth to New Joke Writer

Tina Fey and Jeffrey Richmond It's a baby girl for Tina Fey and her husband Jeffrey Richmond. Penelope Athena Richmond was born on Wednesday, the couple's rep tells People. She joins 5-year-old sister Alice, who famously coined Liz Lemon's catchphrase "I want to go to there." When can you next catch Tina Fey on TV, online or on demand? Add her to your Watchlist and you'll know for sure The 30 Rock star first announced her pregnancy during an April taping of The Oprah Winfrey Show. At the time, she told Oprah, "You get to 40 and you think, well, do I really want to do it or is it because I'm running out of time? And also because I thought 30 Rock would be canceled by now and I'd have time to do this." See photos of Tina Fey Fey, 41, and Richmond, 50, have been married since 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment