Tuesday, June 28, 2011

what is it called when a dj does this effect? what is the effect called?

ok im trying to find what it is called when a dj (using cdj's) has a
button which makes the trak goes something like that (il try and make
it as much clear as possible):

d d d d ddddddddddd (the noise goes like dou dou dou
dddddd)....(stops for a a second) than throws the beat on

No comments:

Post a Comment